Monday, March 28, 2005

Doom and Star Wars in the same week! Ouch!

Alright. The first week in April I'll be waiting in lines. Well, maybe not very long lines, but I'll be there anyways.

Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith doesn't come out until Memorial Day Weekend. However, the novel comes out April 2nd. I have the unabridged audio versions of the first two stories and I will be picking up this one as well. Yes, before the movie comes out. I find that the novels are better than the movies. Yes, I'll go to the movie probably opening day like millions of others, but I'll know the entire story before that. That's OK with me, I don't mind at all. I find that saturday is an odd day to release a book, but what do I know?

Doom 3 comes out on the Xbox on April 4th. Or maybe the 5th. Who knows, Monday is another odd day for a release. Most of that stuff comes out on Tuesdays. The collectors edition comtains the entire Doom 3 (compatable with Xbox live) and also full versions of Doom 1 and 2. Great fun! Can't wait. Now, I just have to convince my brother in law to finally buy an xbox so I can kick his ass online. Bwwwhahahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home