Monday, March 28, 2005

Spring is Here!

Hi everyone. It's so nice to be back in town. My week long car trip with 4 kids worked out very nicely. Everyone had a really nice time. The kids were all great, Yvonne had fun shopping and driving around. I worked all week, but it's wasn't so bad. Found a couple of nice hobby-comic stores in the area as well. Overall it was great.

Now that we're back, I think everyone is happy to be back. I know sleeping in my own bed again is so nice. For two hours after we got home, David just ran all over the house. He missed being home as well.

Easter has come and gone and now Spring is here. It's supposed to get up to the 60s this week and stay in the 50s this weekend. I'll be happy to keep on a light jacket and finally start grilling again. I was getting really tired of the cold feb-march weather. The kids all got bikes from the Easter Bunny and are anxious to go out and learn how to ride.

April will be easy to do, nothing much happens there when Easter is in March. May is coming up, and that means lots of birthdays and mother's day. I hope you guys all have a good Spring as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home