Monday, May 09, 2005

Ipod Users Going Deaf? What?

Now, I'm not the Young brother that typically reads the Scotsman, but check out this article on Ipod and other MP3 players.

Now, I can certainly understand why you shouldn't listen to loud music for a long period of time. They say that any MP3 player can cause damage if set too loud, etc. This is all common-sense stuff here. What I don't understand is why they have to specifically point out the Ipod. They don't specify any other brand of MP3 player. Why not?

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter Young said...

There's nothing wrong with reading the foreign press.

12:10 AM  
Blogger Philip Young said...

What?? I can't hear you! I'm listening to my Ipod!

Yes, there is nothing wrong with reading the foreign press. Many times, the stories will be more interesting. It's just that you have to pay the paperboy so damn much to deliver it to your house.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home